A member of the Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity while a student at Texas State University, Hiawatha Franks obtained his Bachelor of Business Administration from the school. An experienced insurance claims manager, Hiawatha Franks currently works in Lake Mary, Florida, and uses skills he learned in Kappa Alpha Psi in his day-to-day endeavors. Founded in 1911, Kappa Alpha Psi (KAP) has spent the last century promoting and developing young men’s leadership skills. Made up of undergraduate and alumni chapters across the country, Kappa is a respected fraternity with numerous programs designed to build strong character, academic excellence, and promote community service and outreach. Kappa’s programs include Guide Right, a national service program that reaches out to high school and college students alike, and Diamonds in the Rough, a national campaign that promotes academic, social, and service achievements. Kappa also sponsors Healthy Kappas Healthy Communities, which provides wellness and health tools for Kappa members, their families, and communities in which chapters exist. Through these programs, the fraternity ensures that membership is a positive experience rather than a negative one.
- Health Benefits of Cycling wp.me/p2F6iy-H 3 years ago
- Here is one of my favorite photos of my family and I at a wedding. No better way to celebrate #Family http://t.co/RPlUgHcl6N 4 years ago
- #BikeRiding and #Whales - is there really a better combination? Can't wait for summer to return. http://t.co/wudfYJU28i 4 years ago
- If you're a history buff, you might enjoy this painting of the French Revolution as much as I do! http://t.co/GmchIiyUbr 4 years ago
- RT @Insurance_Point: Overcoming the Top 5 Annuity Objections #insurance insurance-forums.net/forum/annuitie… 4 years ago